- For the welcome text message and text bidders, we are attempting to pad either side of [u] and [chk] with spaces as text is entered. We may not be able to avoid this if text is copied and pasted into CB.
- Adding a 2nd/3rd/4th event will uncheck ‘Merchant Report Sent’ checkbox
- All of the online donation pages that show the goal and status bar will be updated to only include completed donations in their numbers.
- The ticket page should now recognize refunds when calculating availability of tickets. i.e. if there is one available, one purchased and one refunded, then there should still be one available.
- Manage Bidders, if you tried to edit a bidder record that had punctuation in the first or last name, it would not save the record. i.e. Mr. & Mrs. Bob & Jane Smith-Kline, Jr. would have rejected on the periods, &, hyphen and comma.
- Numbers are being allowed now as well in case someone uses Guest 1 or a company name as a last name like 3M. All of that validation had been introduced when we stopped allowing spaces for first or last name, and we needed to add back these exceptions.