- Stripe has been added as a 3rd party credit processor for US and Canada.
- Consignment items can now be tracked. This includes importing and exporting items, adding/editing items, post-event dashboard summary reporting and a Consignment Details report on the Reports menu.
- Ticket Sales for Authorize.net now includes the purchaser name as the cardholder for reporting in the client’s Authorize.net account.
- Ticket Sales for Authorize.net now includes the Authorize Transaction ID as the invoice number on the ClickBid ticket purchase receipt.
- Ticket page discount codes and their totals are now included on the Pre-Event dashboard (totaled across all ticket pages for the account) and on the Sales Summary page for each ticket page.
- Manage Guests page was updated to display bidder number, then table name, then notes (instead of the opposite order).
- Manage Items ‘Essentials’ and ‘Type & Bidding Info’ sections were combined into ‘Essentials’.
- Ticket page comment section responses were not showing on View Ticket Sales.
- Ticket page meta description was blank causing unintended info to display when posting link on social media.
- In some instances, updating only some of the Authorize.net credentials for an account were causing multiple account credentials to be recorded.
- Manage Images could cause an error if it was attempted to download to zip with no photos in the account.
- Mobile checkout for Authorize.net was generating an error since hosted fields rollout.