- Pre Checkout Receipts now has a message rather than a submit button when there are no statements to be viewed.
- Account Status Page
- Event date is now displayed on this page
- Once event is complete (event date past and all items closed) a renew button is added to this page so that an event can renew anytime they want for the next event.
- Using ClickBid’s short code, an organization can now have donors give through texting. The donor pays by credit card using ClickBid or Authorize.net/Diamond Mind processing.’ They are also prompted to enter their email address if they want a receipt emailed.
- A new menu item taking you to the Text2Give donations list. Text donations can be filtered/sorted/exported like any other data in the admin.’ If the donation has not been completed, a text can be sent to the donor. After completion, an emailed receipt can be resent from this page as well.
- The Text2Give list is only available for US events (because the shortcode only works in the US and you need the shortcode to send responses to the donor).
- Menu options
- Manage Tickets changed to Ticket Page Settings and moved to the bottom of the list
- Moved View Ticket Sales to top of list
- Added Text2Give for US events
- Appeal items now show the amount given when the item is closed and the auction is closed.
- The user is now sent a welcome text when [chk] check in page is completed.
- A new text area was added to Event Settings to allow user to enter a Text2Give receipt footer text.
- Ticket Sales export now divides multiple line items into their own entry in the exported spreadsheet.
- Changing the event prefix for an account was causing an issue when logging in with the new prefix.
- In-app purchase of add-on features with an invoice sales code would not complete successfully.